WE DESIGN, DELIVER AND INSTALL
The JLD folding anchor is a mechanical ground anchor with extensive constructive applications for ground anchoring in the civil, utility and maritime industry.Based on the anchor force and ground data (CPTs), a suitable design can be made for almost any situation, supplied and possibly installed by us.
HOW DOES THE JLD GROUND ANCHOR WORKS?
The JLD folding ground anchor offers the advantage over other systems that the anchor force is achieved “without disturbing ground” thanks to the mechanism of mounting and tilting. To obtain certainty about the holding load of the JLD Ground Anchors, inspection tests can be carried out on the anchors in accordance with the JLD tensioning protocol.
- Turn the anchor rod into the folding anchor and vibrate the anchor to the correct depth using the connecting rod.
- Remove the connecting rod from the anchor.
- Fold the anchor by pulling back the anchor rod.
- Bring the anchor to the desired preload.
The anchors are calculated in accordance with national standards. The CUR 166 applies for the Netherlands. Download your calculation sheet here!
ADVANTAGES JLD-GROUND ANCHOR
- To be installed with standard equipment (crane with vibratory block)
- Hinged anchor top finish: treated / hot dip galvanized
- Anchoring system to be calculated on the desired service life
- Minimal ground disturbance applicable standards. The CUR 166 applies for the Netherlands.
- Easy to apply, even in locations where little space is available
- Low CO2 emissions
- Little inconvenience for the environment and neighbors
- The anchor can be loaded immediately after installation
More information? Download your brochure, specification text and calculation sheet here!