GROUND ANCHORING | SOIL- AND WATER RETENTION STRUCTURES | DIKE REINFORCEMENT
JLD International is a producer and supplier for the civil and infrastructural industry. Using our specific knowledge and expertise, we operate internationally on the boundary between land and water from our headquarters in De Goorn, Noord-Holland, the Netherlands.
In addition to the core activities, namely earth anchors and sheet pile walls, JLD is also involved in dyke reinforcement using the innovative JLD Dyke Stabilizer.
JLD International is an innovative company specialized in anchoring techniques. The recent innovations are the result of experiences gained with the JLD Folding Anchors.
At JLD, safety and quality are paramount. We are SCC** and ISO 9001 certified!
The JLD Ground Anchor is a mechanical ground anchor with extensive application possibilities for ground and soil anchoring in the civil engineering, construction, utility and maritime industry.
- Civil engineering structures
- Utility structures
- Buoyancy control
- Maritime constructions
- Erosion protection
- Landscape- and horticultural structurs
- CE marking
- Low initial costs
Designed according to the highest standard
- Standard equipment
- Quick and easy installation
- Environmentally friendly
- Immediately ready for use
- Wide range of applications
Systhetic sheet piling is a surprisingly strong and durable solution for ground or flood, such as seawalls, bulkheads, retaining walls, etc.
- Shoreline Protection / timbering
- Quay walls
- Pits or tanks
- Retaining walls
- Seepage Screens
- Insulation screen
- Light weight
- Long lifespan
- Low depreciation
- Cost effective
- Environmentally friendly
- Recycled and recyclable
- No pollution of water and soil
- Quick and easy to install
JLD is exclusive distributor of MARINETEK in the Netherlands. MARINETEK is an internationally recognized brand for premium marinas and advanced driving solutions. MARINETEK pontoon has the broadest product range in the world and makes customized floating structures for world-class marinas.
- Light and heavy constructions possible
- Extensive range
- ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified
- Meets the highest standards and quality requirements
JLD Dike Stabilization is a flexible innovation with great potential to meet the “more with less” remit.
- Increases the stability of the dike significantly
- Simple and controlled to apply
- Flexible application
- High production speeds
- Minimal environmental nuisance
- Ensures the natural properties of the dike
- Durable by using innovative materials
- Cost efficient
The VPPS (Vertical Pipeline Pushing System) is an innovative and environmentally friendly method to quickly and cheaply push (gas) pipelines in the (soft) soil.
- Various pipe diameters
- Pipes can remain in operation
- New and existing buildings
- Necessary ground anchors (partially) removable
- High speeds (in press yards line) feasible
- Minimal excavation
- Requires no heavy equipment